2018: Significant 9
- Continued wholesaling to new brick & mortar stores— we're now in 14 states across the US!
- Launched custom stamps and our first giveaway, with over 600 entries (!! still floored by that one)
- Took a VERY large leap of faith and committed to my first trade show, National Stationery Show, 6 weeks before it would take place across the country in NYC (and spent 2 of those weeks traveling overseas...)
- Discovered and participated in both seasons of The Handmade Pop-Up 2018— found a community of supportive, talented makers and came away with some goodies for our home :)
- Got to go to Asia not once but twice this year— so inspired both trips by all the cute and well designed stationery products everywhere.
- Launched FOUR new product categories: stamps, letter sets, gift tags, and notepads.
- Finally had more time (after my crazy new marriage/remodel/ house/job last year) to go to more craft fairs and participated in six craft fairs & pop ups: Renegade SF, SF Etsy Holiday Emporium, Nest Pop Up, Google Pop Up, Marker's Market Santana Row, Maker's Market San Pedro.
- Increasingly invested (and enjoying!) my new job I started at the beginning of the year— learning and being stretched so much.
- Mad, mad scramble to organize my biggest wholesale order ever, at 65lbs worth of cards!