Part-time Studio Fulfillment Specialist
About A Jar of Pickles
Our brand mission is to bring small joys to simple everydays with fun products and a personal connection to our customers.
About the Job
I am looking for a studio helper for order fulfillment and general inventory management! This job handles all customer and wholesale order packaging and gets to touch each customers' experience with A Jar of Pickles. Order packaging takes anywhere from 6-8 hours a week— I need you to come in a minimum of 6 hours / week and can add more depending on your availability. Holiday seasons will increase both time and hourly rate. It's a very flexible position— if you need to skip a week, just let me know at least 2 weeks in advance.
- Fulfilling and packaging customer orders
- Hand-writing gift notes + a few shipping addresses
- Ability to stand for the majority of studio time
- Ability to lift up to 7 lbs
- Organizing products and tracking inventory needs
- Managing and fulfilling large wholesale orders
- Ability to commute to Sunnyvale, CA 2-3x per week for 6-8 hours a week, for a preferred 6 month minimum commitment
- Have access to and basic knowledge of Google Docs functionality
- Love asking questions
- Are communicative and have a positive attitude
- Love working fast but can pay attention to detail
- Are familiar with Pickles products!
You set the schedule that you come in- we're pretty flexible with hours, preferred between M-F, 8 AM -7 PM, and Sunday mornings. Need to skip a week here and there? No problem, let me know 2 weeks in advance.
Multitask (my fav!)
Listen to podcasts, music, or stream some reruns while you package.
Get our products at a 50% discount, plus, a friends and family discount code for you to share.
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com with the subject line: "Part-time Studio Fulfillment" along with:
- A few sentences about you- how did you hear about this? Do you love (or own your own!) small businesses?
- Your resume
- Where you are located
- Why you are interested