Part-time Studio Fulfillment Specialist
About A Jar of Pickles
A Jar of Pickles is run solely by me, Kirstie, as my side business to my full-time marketing job. Our brand mission is to bring small joys to simple everydays with fun products and a personal connection to our customers.
About the Job
I am looking for a studio helper for order fulfillment and general inventory management! This job handles the majority of all customer and wholesale order packaging and gets to touch each customers' experience with A Jar of Pickles. Order packaging takes anywhere from 4-12 hours a week— I need you to come in a minimum of 2 hours / week and can guarantee up to 6 per week. Holiday seasons will increase both time and hourly rate. It's a very flexible position— if you need to skip a week, just let me know at least 2 weeks in advance.
- Fulfilling and packaging customer orders
- Hand-writing gift notes + a few shipping addresses
- Ability to stand for the majority of studio time
- Ability to lift up to 7 lbs
- Organizing products and tracking inventory needs
- Managing and fulfilling large wholesale orders
- Ability to commute to Sunnyvale, CA 1-2x per week for a guaranteed 6 hours a week
- Have access to and basic knowledge of Google Docs/ Sheets functionality
- Love asking questions
- Are communicative and have a positive attitude
- Love working fast but can pay attention to detail
Need to skip a week here and there? No problem, let me know 2 weeks in advance. Busy week? Just come for 2 hours that week.
Snacks & Sounds
I'll always have a mini box of snacks for you to much on while you package orders, plus, listen to podcasts, music, or watch some Friends reruns (my favorite!) while you package.
Get our products at a significant discount, plus, a friends and family discount code for you to share.
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com with the subject line: "Part-time Studio Fulfillment" along with:
- A few sentences about you
- Where you are located
- Why you are interested